Are you interested in joining a global group of independent intranet consultants? Then why not think about becoming a Worldwide Intranet Challenge (WIC) partner.
The WIC partnership consists of a group of like minded people from around the world who work together on an informal & casual basis to support organisations interested in benchmarking and improving their intranets.
What is the Worldwide Intranet Challenge (WIC)?
- The WIC is a free web based survey that enables organisations to obtain feedback about their intranet from end users and compare this feedback with other organisations
- Is available in 13 languages
- Has been completed by over 32,000 people from 120 organisations
- There is also a Worldwide Intranet Challenge linkedIn group that has over 11,500 members
What is involved in being a partner?
- Meeting with organisations who have participated in the WIC to obtain feedback about how it can be improved
- Writing case studies of organisations who have rated well in one or more of the survey questions
- Providing question & answer support for organisations participating in the WIC
- Helping organise events similar to this WIC event in Melbourne
- Supporting the WIC network in general by promoting articles & events through various social media spaces like LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Facebook
- Presenting WIC related research at events and conferences
- Encouraging organisations to participate in the WIC
What qualities should a partner have?
- You believe that intranets can add real value to organisations
- You believe that many of today's intranets have room for improvement
- You may write a blog - not necessarily about intranets - but possibly a related topic such as communication, SharePoint or other intranet related technology
- You may run your own consulting practice or be part of a small consulting team that helps organisations build better intranets
- You may already have a network of contacts who could benefit from benchmarking and improving their intranet
- You will be part of a group of like-minded people who are interested in improving intranets
- You will get to meet organisations who are interested in improving their intranets
- You will have access to the latest end user intranet research data
- You will get your picture and profile added to the About us page!
Are there any costs?
- No. Just the time and energy you decide to put into it.
In particular, partners are needed for the following locations (only one per location):
- Canada: Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal
- Europe: Ireland, Spain, Turkey, Portugal
- South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile
- Asia: Singapore, China, Japan
- Middle East/Africa: United Arab Emirates, South Africa
- USA: New York, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago, Philadelphia, Seattle, Atlanta, Denver
- If you are interested in becoming a partner or would like more information, please contact me at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: awright.ciba.solutions